How do Rapid Tans work?Rapid solutions are a more convenient way to spray tan. They still produce the same flawless results you expect to see with a traditional tan, but allow you to wash off in a fraction of the time, meaning you can get back to being you quicker. After you’ve rinsed the bronzer off you can exercise, go dancing with your friends, and even get caught in the rain without having to worry about ruining the development of your tan!
How long your clients should leave a rapid tan on their skin for is largely determined by the type of tan they want to achieve (subtle versus significant) and their skin type. It also is largely dependent upon the company that develops your rapid tan: some require longer wait times than others. My advice is always to consult your spray tan solution provider for your rapid tan's specific development times.
|Jordan Leddy used City Tan Hollywood on this client|
|City Tan Honolulu for Sandover Medal awards night!|
Rapid Tan FAQsI’ve helped thousands of clients with their rapid tan questions. These are a few of the ones I get asked the most, but feel free to ask your own!
1. Will my client’s rapid tan last as long as a traditional tan?
2. My client washed off and her tan disappeared, what happened?
3. My client knows that her tan will develop over the next few hours but doesn’t feel that she got much of a tan, what happened?
4. Can my client actually get wet, or is that just a gimmick?
5. What if my client forgets to shower off? Will she be fluorescent orange?
|Spray Tan Balwyn using City Tan Vegas|